Sunday, March 26, 2006

Who All Seen The Leprechaun Say YEAHHH!

This will be a shorter post than usual, but I'll try something different. I know some people start reading my posts and get bored because I write novels, but there's something for everyone.



I'm typing this post in anticipation for a huge evening planned. How's that? If you've been paying attention, it's the day of the A#BL Fantasy Baseball Draft. 18 guys in all, the draft will take a good 4 hours or so I'm guessing and it'll be some madness going down. The crew is rounding up from all over the world (literally) and we're able to get the festivities started. Before I get into last week's stories, I'll list where the guys are from in this league: 4 in Canada, Philly, 2 in Washington State, 3 in Arkansas, Houston, 4 in West Virginia, Germany, Maine, and wherever Dack is at these days.

This week's movie was In The Mix featuring Urrrsher. The reviews online for it were bad, but a lot of my kids wanted to see this one and so did I. It ended up being a pretty good movie in my opinion. IMDB ranked it 1.9 out of 10, that's not even close if you ask me. It's not a classic by any means, but you won't come away hating the movie. The main chick in this movie, Emmanuelle Chriqui, totally beautiful. You better check her out. Even chicks would like her, hah.



Clark was asking in the last comments for me to talk about my old school Spelling Bee accomplishments. I used to rock these out back in the day like no other. I guess it was my thing when I was a little kid. From 1st-4th Grade, I got 1st Place in my grade every year. Then from 5th-7th Grade I got 2nd Place. 8th Grade I blew up and ended up in 5th Place. In 4th Grade, I made it to the county Bee and was the only 4th Grader in the bunch if memory serves me correct. I placed 18th out of 30 there, not bad for a kiddie. I still have all of my trophies too.

Denny's trip last night for me and Cork. It's been a while since we've been, so we had to get out of the house and see the late night happenings. We got up there around 1:30 and stayed about an hour. It was a dead night up there. Sorry, I don't have any stories of drunken dirty strippers coming in and arguing, nor do I have any stories of the rednecks fighting the thugs. There wasn't even that high quality of chicks to look at, it wasn't that good. But I did load up on my pancakes with strawberries and a thing of cheesesticks. You know you want that combo the next time you go.



1 week till WrestleMania, I can barely contain myself!

3 Quick Thangs:

1. It's gaining popularity quick. Have you seen the thugs in Mobile, Alabama talk about how they spotted a leprechaun? Some hilarious stuff that you have to watch. Go here: http://gorillamask.net/lep.shtml.

2. Take my word on this, don't EVER buy any Gatorade Rain. It's some horrible stuff and this is coming from a huge Gatorade fan. This stuff is watered down and it is just nasty.

3. "Who all seen the leprechaun say YEAAAHHHHH!"

2 comments:

dirtykash said...

The draft will take a good 4 hours you say? Ha! I don't think so. How's 3 hours and 18 minutes. Nice.

DirtyKash said...

as far as the spelling bees go, did you use to do like the kids on ESPN's spelling bees? Like ask for the origin of the word, the definition, ask them to use the word in a sentence, etc? Cuz that'd be awesome.