Friday, May 21, 2004

The Madness Begins..

Here we are with Day 1 of my Blog..

I'd like to begin things with a plug of Lobstah, #basketball's Message Board: http://www.lobsterrodeo.com/balls/ (get in there and register; it's easy and we talk about everything)

While you're at it, download mIRC (www.mirc.com), and log onto the Undernet server and check out #basketball. I'm Bird33 in there, as I am here.

Today, and for the past 3 days, I worked at a high school and played shop teacher. Of course, I don't know a thing about shop. I can barely put a nail in a board, let alone teach the kids anything. So basically we watched movies for the past few days. We watched School Of Rock (very funny and recommended for those who haven't seen), my favorite movie of all time (The Sandlot), and one of my kids brought in some taped episodes of MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge on Spike TV). Not a bad deal at all there, especially since they're paying me to do that..

Then I come home to watch Chasing Liberty, which is a great movie. Yes, I know what you're thinking. A guy hooked on chick flicks? Yep, that's me and I'm not afraid to admit it, hah. But how bad can it be with Mandy Moore jumping around? Then I took that back and rented Honey tonight. I figured I was in the movie for a good thug movie, so we'll see how that one is.

Now the Lakers series is about to start and the Wolves don't want any at all. Hopefully I'm totally wrong on that one, but for as good as KG is, he's in for a rude awakening. My next post I hope to talk about how Honey was, the Lakers game, some baseball action, and who knows what else.

No comments: