Sunday, May 23, 2004

Weekend Action

I'm bored, so I'm throwing up two posts up today. Not sure how often that'll happen, but we'll make an exception tonight. How about Bird and his Pacers winning Game 1 of their series with the Pistons? The offense in that game was brutal, but at least it was a tight game right till the very end. I guess I have to give Reggie Miller his credit due. Sure, he's one dimensional, but this guy is so crazy clutch it's unbelievable. So my hats off to him. Hopefully Indy can hold onto this one, but it's going to be a physical series. Game 1 is a huge one to win though and they have the early momentum. With the teams left, I have to root for Indy due to the Basketball Jesus, Bird himself.

After watching that game, I popped in another video. I just got done watching Love Don't Cost A Thing. For those who read Lobstah (http://www.lobsterrodeo.com/balls/), you know my opinion on this one already. I figured I'd continue the thug movies after watching Honey earlier and this one features two people I like for different reasons. First, we have Nick Cannon who I like his music and he's done movies before and they've turned out pretty good I thought for not being an actor for a while. Then we get Christina Milian, mmm mmm, good stuff there. Even if the movie was awful, it's worth it just to watch her. This is a remake of the 1987 version, which I tend to call that one the whitey version and this one the thug version. Steve Harvey was also part of this and he's funny as usual. I recommend this one..

I went to bed last night at 3:30 and that's early for my weekend standards. Will I go to bed early again tonight? Who knows. Nothing huge planned tomorrow, so I guess I could sleep in all day like usual. I worked out today, so I have tomorrow off with that anyways. I have to get oil in my car is about the only thing for sure, and I'd like to get out and shoot some ball if the weather stays ok. We've been bums out here lately as far as ball playing goes. We were playing 2 or 3 times a week about a month or so ago, but it just fell off. I'm due for some outside ball. I prefer outside ball anyways, especially if it's on a long court so I can get out to run and gun. But not many guys around here want to play on big courts, ugh. Lazy bums.

About 2 weeks left of work and then I get to be a bum myself. Not too shabby if I must say so. And one last thing to end on. The new Method Man CD, Tical O: The Prequel, isn't bad from what I've heard so far. I'm in the middle of listening to it now, so I haven't completed it yet, but so far so good. Who all is on the CD? Outside of Mef of course, we get other Wu Tang Members such as RZA, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, and Wu sidekick Redman. We also get Snoop Dizzle, Busta Rhymes, Missy Elliot, Puff, Kardinal Offishall, and some other low budget names that'll go unmentioned.

I better stop now, because I didn't expect to write so much on my 2nd post of the day, but that's how boring it's been lately I guess. Holla atcha soon.

No comments: