Sunday, November 28, 2004

Come To Butthead

So don't change the dizzle, turn it up a little. I got a living room full of fine dime brizzles. Waiting on the Pizzle, the Dizzle and the Shizzle. G's to the bizzack, now ladies here we gizzo. Yep, that’s the video I’ve probably seen literally 1000 times so far since it has debuted, Drop It Like It’s Hot with Snoop and Pharrell. You’ve seen part of it before, as it was a title to a Blog not long ago, thanks to the suggestion of Blahah. I begin to wonder how many times I have seen certain videos on BET. For the most part, you can catch the same group of videos on at all times of the day. BET also shows the same 3 commercials all day long, so I want a count of the times I’ve seen each of those as well.



Last night I hit up a late night Denny’s trip with Cork. He came to pick me up around 2:10 or so. We were both bored to death (imagine that in West Virginia while being online all night long) and hungry, so we figured it was time to get out of town for a few. We haven’t been this late in a while. Lately we’ve been going around 1:30 or so, but this is an entirely different crowd. Let’s call this crowd the Drunk Crowd. We always talk about if we’ll see someone we know. Actually there was a big crowd here at this time of night and we saw a chick that is closer to Cork’s age from our high school days there all trashed. Then I saw another chick I knew, but wasn’t a buddy of mine. This chick graduated high school the same year I did, but at a local school and was a former cheerleader at my old college. She used to look great, but two things ruined it for me tonight and it’s time for a little rant. Again, I’m in a good mood, but I like to give rants every now and then..

The first being by far my #1 turn-off with a girl and that’s smoking. No matter what you look like on the outside, if you’re a smoker, you get crossed off my list. That ruins the mood right there for me. Secondly, this girl was caked up with makeup. I realize chicks get all slutted out when they go bar hopping, but that’s another topic for another time. I won’t touch on that in my rant. I’ll just touch on the makeup side of things. I might be in the minority here, but I’d personally have a girl wear no makeup at all than get crazy with it. Yeah, I said none at all. That does it for me. Yet most of the girls out there freak out and think they look so horrible without it, so they put half the jar on their face like they’re jamming in a 1980’s hair band. 80’s hair bands did rule, but lose the makeup please. Or how about red lipstick? That’s old school and all, but I like the lighter stuff. Or once again, none at all. I’m not asking for anything too much now am I?



Thanksgiving was pretty good times. It’ll be that much harder going back to work now though. Only a few more weeks of work and I get more time off for Christmas. I like work a lot, but waking up early is definitely not cool at all. It’s much nicer waking up at 2:30 like I did a few days ago. I could’ve done the same yesterday, but my boy Spank ran up here around 12:45 to try to recruit ballers to play ball that day. No dice though as we couldn’t round up people, but I didn’t mind he woke me up. At least it wasn’t like 10:00 or something. Speaking on the food thing, I tore that up something mean. I ate an entire chocolate pie in about 7 hours time, but that’s also with eating tons of other real food. You can go wrong with chocolate pie if it’s made right.

Notre Dame’s regular season is now at a standstill. We end the year at a 6-5 record, nothing to be proud of at all, but we do have some high points. Now the question remains, which bowl do we go to? We’re going somewhere with 6 wins I’d assume. Most teams don’t get that luxury, but that’s one thing I like about being an independent team. Why join a conference anyways? It’s all about the money and that’d put us under restrictions. This way, we’re more wide open with our schedule, are the only team who gets a national TV conference, thus it’s a money situation plain and simple. Me and Cork were talking last night about how we’re tired about how certain conferences have to play in certain bowl games. Switch it up for once. You get the same exact teams playing each other in bowl games every few years. Notre Dame against West Virginia would be huge for this area and no matter where the game was held, both have crazy fan bases that like to travel. It’d probably be an ugly game though.

What’s up with the Celtics? We’ve lost 3 in a row as I type this and lock horns with the Heat tonight as $haq Daddy and Wade will tear our hearts out. We’re brutal enough the way it is, but more brutal on the road. 4-7 doesn’t look good at all and it’s certainly not. We have little girls playing on our frontcourt that I could get rebounds over. Well, I wouldn’t go that far since I’m probably the worst rebounder in the history of ball, but it’d be a good battle to see. Mark Blount signed for big bucks in the offseason and now that he’s got his guaranteed contract, he’s a lazy bum and weak. Get Big Al Jefferson some more PT and quick.



I have a video game dilemma going on. I have too many systems laying around my house the way it is, but I may add to the collection soon enough. Right now I have an Atari 2600, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Atari Jaguar, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, and a Nintendo GameCube. I think I remembered them all. Anyways, I’m wondering if it’d be worth it to get a used PlayStation 2 for cheap or just stick with what I have for now. Also, I’m wanting older systems as usual, currently looking at getting a Sega Dreamcast or a TurboGrafx 16. The Dreamcast stuff will be cheap and the TG isn’t too outrageous to get. Then one of these days I’ll shell out the money for a Neo Geo or 3DO. At least I don’t have to buy for a lot of people this Christmas, so that means I can do something for myself every now and then.

3 days until December, that’s just nuts. The trees are up all over the place, lights are strung on the houses and it’s officially Christmas time I guess. I’ll be in a good mood with that. Christmas, NBA season in effect, nearing college football bowl games, being a bum. It doesn’t get too much better than that. I’ll hit you guys up with a new Blog early this week probably. Stay on the lookout.

Rapper: Jadakiss Featuring Nate Dogg – Song: Kiss Is Spittin’ – Album: Kiss Tha Game Goodbye

[Jadakiss]
Uh, uh, yo, yo
Sinnin or not, I'm grinnin a lot, spendin a knot
Dirty denim and a cinnamon fox
Bitches'll follow, gangsters'll ride, gentlemen watch
Buy the bar, leave drunk, shoot up the block
You might hear 'Kiss spittin, but after the show
you might hear clips spittin, we after your glow
Things'll never be the same again
when your frame get bent, link get worn, change get spent
Confiscate your whip - you think you a player?
I could confiscate your bitch, take her and slay her
If a nigga nicer than me, then Christ is here
You got somethin in the bank? Then the dice is here
I could show you how to gamble your money, handle a gun
but be a family man and go home to your son
Light a candle where you stand, cause that's where you died
and if you heard 'Kiss spittin, then you know it was won, uh

Chorus: Nate Dogg]
(When 'Kiss, is spittin) They don't love you no more
(When 'Kiss, is spittin) Things will never be the same a-gain
(When 'Kiss, is spittin) Why they hatin on you
[Jada] It's just like that, ha! (When 'Kiss, is spittin)

No comments: